Price: $1,930.00 (same for all SKU's)
- LBW-420-SS (120 VAC detector configured with solid state sensor)
- LBW-420-EC (120 VAC detector configured with electrochemical sensor)
- LBW-420-1-SS (24 VDC detector configured with solid state sensor)
- LBW-420-1-EC (24 VDC detector configured with electrochemical sensor)
- LBW-420-2-SS (230 VAC detector configured with solid state sensor)
- LBW-420-2-EC (230 VAC detector configured with electrochemical sensor)
LBW-420 Ammonia Leak Detector
The LBW-420 ammonia gas detector has all of the features you need to protect your personnel and your property. This versatile detector is easy to use, requires little maintenance, and is certified to both UL and CAN/CSA standards.
Main features for the LBW-420 include a bright digital readout for displaying the ammonia concentration (ppm), continuously providing real time ammonia levels inside the room. Alarm status LEDs on the front of the device, indicate current alarm conditions. 4-20 mA output available for seamless integration with existing PLC control systems. Function as a stand-alone device, utilizing the three output relays (low alarm, high alarm, aux) for connection to alarm lights, horns, exhaust fans, ventilation equipment and more. All of this packaged in a bright, safety yellow enclosure allowing for quick identifications in crowded equipment rooms and process areas.
- Bright LED display, indicating NH3 concentration in Real Time
- Gas sensor mounted externally, ensuring highest probability for immediate detection
- Annual calibration requirement, process is simple and quick, reducing maintenance costs
- Industry standard 4-20 mA output for connecting to controllers and PLCs
- Three relay output contacts (Low Alarm, High Alarm and Auxiliary) for stand-alone operation
- Available in both 120 VAC, 230 VAC (not UL and CAN/CSA approved), and 24 VDC input voltages
The LBW-420 detector is manufactured in the USA and comes with our standard three-year limited warranty.
Be sure to select the manual corresponding to the firmware of your detector
To check the firmware of your detector:
- Be sure the "SET1" jumper is off.
- Move the menu select rotary switch to position "2"
- The display will show the firmware version
LBW-420 Ammonia Gas Detector with Electrochemical Sensor Calibration Procedure
This video will walk you through calibrating the LBW-420 Ammonia Gas Detector with the electrochemical sensor.
LBW-420 Ammonia Gas Detector with Solid State Sensor Calibration Procedure
This video will walk you through calibrating the LBW-420 Ammonia Gas Detector with the solid state sensor.