Protecting Your Business in Any Harsh Environment
Price: $995.00 (same for all SKU’s)
- LBW-50-SS (120 VAC detector configured with solid state sensor)
- LBW-50-EC (120 VAC detector configured with electrochemical sensor)
- LBW-50-1-SS (24 VAC detector configured with solid state sensor)
- LBW-50-1-EC (24 VAC detector configured with electrochemical sensor)
LBW-50 Ammonia Leak Detector
The LBW-50 ammonia gas detector from Cool Air Inc. has been around since the company started. Over the years, it has evolved into a more robust detector offering, with features you need to protect your personnel and product, in any harsh environment.
The front panel contains five LEDs that illuminate when ammonia gas is detected. The Early Warning LED is paired with the detectors low alarm set point and the Alarm LED is paired with the detectors high alarm set point, providing timely information regarding the ammonia gas concentration. In addition to the LEDs, the LBW-50 detector comes equipped with three output relays, which energize three normally-open, normally-closed dry contacts for connecting to alarm beacons/horns and auxiliary equipment such as ventilation, king valves and compressors. All of this is packaged in a bright, safety yellow enclosure allowing for quick identification.
- Gas sensor mounted externally, ensuring highest probability for immediate detection
- Annual calibration requirement, process is simple and quick, reducing maintenance costs
- Three relay output contacts (Low Alarm, High Alarm and Auxiliary) for stand-alone operation
- Available in both 120 VAC and 24 VDC input voltages
The LBW-50 detector is manufactured in the USA and comes with our standard three-year limited warranty.
LBW-50 Ammonia Gas Detector with Electrochemical Sensor Calibration Procedure
This video will walk you through calibrating the LBW-50 Ammonia Gas Detector with the electrochemical sensor.
LBW-50 Ammonia Gas Detector with Solid State Sensor Calibration Procedure
This video will walk you through calibrating the LBW-50 Ammonia Gas Detector with the solid state sensor.