The Budget-Friendly Gas Detector You Need
- LBW-Watchman-SS (detector configured with solid state sensor)
- LBW-Watchman-EC (detector configured with electrochemical sensor)
LBW-WATCHMAN Ammonia Leak Detector
The LBW-Watchman ammonia gas detector is the most simple, compact detector offering from Cool Air Inc. This affordable detector has the industry standard features you need, allowing you or your control system to respond quickly in the event of an ammonia leak at your facility.
Main features include a bright digital readout for continuously displaying the ammonia concentration (ppm) in real time. 4-20 mA output comes standard for seamless integration with existing PLC control systems. Low and high alarm output contacts for operating alarm lights and horns. All of this packaged in a bright, safety yellow enclosure allowing for quick identification in crowded equipment rooms and process areas.
- Bright LED display, indicating NH3 concentration in Real Time
- Gas sensor mounted externally, ensuring highest probability for immediate detection
- Annual calibration requirement, process is simple and quick, reducing maintenance costs
- Industry standard 4-20 mA output for connecting to controllers and PLCs
- Programmable low and high alarm set points and 4-20 mA scale
- Available in 24 VDC input voltage
The LBW-Watchman detector is manufactured in the USA and comes with our standard three-year limited warranty.
How to Calibrate the LBW-WATCHMAN Ammonia Detector with the Solid State Sensor
This video will walk you through the calibration process for Cool Air Incorporated's LBW-WATCHMAN Ammonia Leak Detector with the solid state sensor.
How to Calibrate the LBW-WATCHMAN Ammonia Detector with the Electrochemical Sensor
This video will walk you through the calibration process for Cool Air Incorporated's LBW-WATCHMAN Ammonia Leak Detector with the electrochemical sensor.