ADDITIONAL PRODUCT OPTIONS
The Remote Sensor option allows you to locate the solid state or electrochemical sensor of the LBW-50, LBW-420/420-1 or LBW-Watchman ammonia leak detectors up to 500 ft. away from the detector box. This gives you the safe advantage of remotely reviewing and acknowledging the Low Alarm and/or High Alarm externally from the source of the alarms. The Remote Sensor comes standard with a NEMA 4X box, and 50 feet of shielded cable. Additional cable or no cable can be purchased at time of sale and the sensor will be calibrated at the factory for the length of cable specified. In the event no cable is ordered, the detector will be calibrated with a temporary 50 foot cable.
Part numbers: (order with suffix SS, solid state sensor or EC, electro chemical sensor
- LBW-420/50-RS - LBW-420/50/Watchman remote sensor with NEMA 4X box NO CABLE
- LBW-420-RS-50 - LBW-420 remote sensor with 50 ft. cable & NEMA 4X box
- LBW-50-RS-50 - LBW-50 remote sensor with 50 ft. cable & NEMA 4X box
- LBW-WATCHMAN-RS - LBW-WATCHMAN remote sensor with NEMA 4X box NO CABLE - include cable adaptor for watchman
- LBW-WATCHMAN-RS-50 - LBW-WATCHMAN remote sensor with 50 ft. cable & NEMA 4X
- LBW-420/50/Watchman-RS-____ - LBW-420,-50,-Watchman additional remote sensor cable (51 to max. 500 ft.); specify desired length
The ABS Wash-down/Utility Tube has multi-functional use. It was primarily designed for use in wash-down areas, for remote sensor applications, in HVAC units/ductwork, and for outdoor applications. It can be installed directly onto the LBW-50, LBW-420, LBW-Watchman, or a remote sensor. ABS-WDT-SS access door allows the test bottles to be used for the recommended monthly testing, the annual leak detector calibration, and for the easy replacement of the ammonia sensor when needed.
The ABS-WDT-EC is a 1/4 turn on, 1/4 off over the electrochemical sensor.
The Indoor/Outdoor remote alarm light & horn unit is a waterproof light tower that provides a brighter light via a combination of long-life LEDs and a day bright lens. Other features include a Test/Normal/Silence toggle switch, an omni-directional horn, safety yellow NEMA 4X enclosure, an internal terminal strip to terminate the 24 VDC power supply (provided by others) and the normal-closed contact of the detector(s). The operation of this unit allows for a remote indication (i.e. red flashing light and pulsing horn) of an Alarm condition. During an Alarm condition, the Remote Alarm Light & Horn Unit can be silenced with the Silence/Normal/Test toggle switch.
However, the red light will continue to flash. Once the Alarm condition is resolved, the horn will sound again until the Silence/Normal/Test toggle switch is put back into the Normal mode. Our standard Indoor/Outdoor remote alarm light & horn units are flashing red light with pulsing horn, rotating yellow light with staccato horn, and steady blue light with steady horn. We can customize this unit to include, but not be limited to, the number of lights, the color of the lights, different horn types, and/or remove the Silence/Normal/Test toggle switch.
Remote Alarm Light and Horn Unit Part Numbers:
18 to 36VDC input power
- IO-RAL-HU-50-SW - Indoor/Outdoor REMOTE ALARM light & horn unit with 50 ft. of cable & switch
- IO-RAL-HU-SW - Indoor/Outdoor REMOTE ALARM light & horn unit with switch & NO cable
- IO-RAL-HU-50 - Indoor/Outdoor REMOTE ALARM light & horn unit with 50 ft. of cable & NO switch
- IO-RAL-HU - Indoor/Outdoor REMOTE ALARM light & horn unit only with NO cable or switch - 24VDC or AC
100 to 240VAC input power
- IO-ACRAL-HU-50-SW - Indoor/Outdoor AC REMOTE ALARM light & horn unit with 50 ft. of cable & switch
- IO-ACRAL-HU-50 - Indoor/Outdoor REMOTE ALARM light & horn unit with 50 ft. of cable & NO switch
- IO-ACRAL-HU-SW - Indoor/Outdoor AC REMOTE ALARM light & horn unit with switch, No Cable
- IO-ACRAL-HU - Indoor/Outdoor AC REMOTE ALARM light & horn unit with no cable or switch
- The LCD door monitor allows for displaying the PPM ammonia concentration from a single LBW- 420/420-1 or LBW-Watchman in up to two other locations. This option was designed utilizing the 4-20 mA output signal of these units. The LCD door monitor requires 24VDC (16 to 32VDC) power.
LCD Door Monitor Part Numbers:
- DM-LCD-50 - Door Monitor with LCD display & 50 ft. of cable
- DM-LCD - Door Monitor with LCD display & NO cable